Current Job Openings
What Aleron has to offer:
- Great benefits package that includes health insurance, health savings account, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, vision insurance, and 401K
- PTO and 7 paid holidays
- Flexible work options available
Are you looking to grow and expand your skillset? Do you enjoy using digital tactics to fuel a brand? Could you see yourself thriving in a super busy-crazy-fun marketing department? If so, you may be our next Social Media and Content Specialist-shaping our company brands with innovative marketing and content strategies. The Aleron marketing and communications team is seeking a marketing professional with a positive spirit and writing experience to join the team in this exciting time, as we look to make an impact in the market and optimize our communications.
Aleron Group has been a leader in the industry since 1957. Our companies - Acara, Acara India, Broadleaf, Lume, TalentRise, and Viaduct all, in their own way, specialize in ideating and creating total talent solutions, workforce management, IT services, and more. In addition to the strong, trusted partnerships we develop with our clients, we are committed to promoting social justice, community engagement, and economic empowerment in the communities we serve.
At Aleron, we believe that the right candidate can make a real difference for a company - and that the right company can make a real difference for the candidate. Our organization strives to support a global workforce of talented, hardworking professionals just like you.
What would a typical day look like in the Marketing Department?
- Meeting with the marketing team to layout the content strategy and calendar for the coming weeks, discuss topics, creative, targets, and timing.
- Writing a blog and a supporting email to incorporate into an existing email campaign.
- Working with our graphic designer on how best to approach a new infographic.
- Researching competitors and organizations to see what hot topics they're covering on social media, blogs, and gated content.
- Leading a project to develop a new E-Book focused on a specific target audience.
- Participating in a biweekly call with our SEO vendor to review SEO strategies.
What projects will you be heading up?
- Social media - Manage social media strategy and posting platform, post and monitor daily activities, and provide advanced support and configuration.
- Coordinate content - Act as lead writer and oversee the development of focused, effective, optimized, and engaging content that will create and sustain a following within our target verticals. Maintain a writing style guide for consistency and clarity in our communications.
- Project management - From concept to completion, copywriting, and copy editing of content including E-Books, infographics, newsletters, emails, email templates for sales, collateral, ads, web pages, and blogs. Coordinate with vendors and freelancers on content projects.
- PR - Oversee brand representation in the public domain, through news releases, distribution, article and interview pitching, and media relations.
- Employee advocacy - Manage our social advocacy board, including oversight of weekly article additions and digest emails, and overseeing user management and adoption.
- Internal communications - Assist with internal communications including intranet posts, email copywriting, and developing campaigns
Here's what you'll need:
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing/communications role
- Strong verbal and excellent business writing communication skills
- Knowledge of social media, content marketing, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience managing projects, including coordinating with multiple teams
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or comparable job experience
- Organized, great attention to detail, accountability, and self-management skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace and maintain a hunger for results
- Knowledge of SEO and content marketing strategies preferred
Here's who we are:
- The majority of our marketing team is located at 500 Pearl Street in downtown Buffalo.
- We are very passionate when it comes to achieving our company goals and our own department goals.
- We focus on increasing the visibility of our brands and working hand-in-hand-as partners-with sales and leadership to generate new business opportunities.
- We are marketing strategists, digital marketers, writers, designers, and CRM specialists all with interesting backgrounds and lots of stories to tell!
- And we are excited to hear from you!
Sound good? Please contact Barbara Strother at Strotherb@aleroninc.com