Current Job Openings
Aleron Inc. has a fantastic remote or hybrid opportunity for a ! This is an individual contributor opportunity to work with a dedicated and collaborative team! We seek a skilled who enjoys interacting with internal staff employees, channel partners, and external customers.
Aleron Group has been a leader in the industry since 1957. Our companies - Acara, Acara India, Broadleaf, Lume, TalentRise, and Viaduct all, in their own way, specialize in ideating and creating total talent solutions, workforce management, IT services, and more. In addition to the strong, trusted partnerships we develop with our clients, we are committed to promoting social justice, community engagement, and economic empowerment in the communities we serve.
At Aleron, we believe that the right candidate can make a real difference for a company - and that the right company can make a real difference for the candidate. Our organization strives to support a global workforce of talented, hardworking professionals like you.
- Great Benefits Package that includes health insurance, HSA, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, vision insurance, and 401K
- PTO and paid Holidays
- Flexible work schedules that include remote and hybrid
- Competitive base salary with estimated total earnings of $200,000 - $250,000.
Responsible for business development focused on large-scale workforce management solutions, including Master Vendor Programs (MVP), Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), and Managed Service Programs (MSP) by identifying companies that will benefit from our service offerings through new business development and expanding current customer relationships nationwide.
The primary focus will be to cultivate, advise, and develop relationships with high-level decision makers in HR, TA, Procurement, diversity, and operations to close enterprise-scale clients by initiating the discovery process of their business and becoming a Trusted Advisor.
- Lead the expansion of the company's Total Talent Management solutions, including MSP, VMS, Master Vendor Programs, RPO, Direct Sourcing, Employer of Record (EOR) services, SOW, and IC Management to drive strategic sales initiatives.
- Assess the business needs of C-level decision-makers to drive the value proposition of our solutions through in-person meetings, RFPs, formal presentations, and other sales channels.
- Drive new client development via market research, cold call prospecting, lead generation with a focus on large complex sales opportunities.
- Partner with internal leaders and subject matter experts to create alignment with prospects' and clients' strategic objectives.
- Utilizing a consultative sales approach, developing creative solutions for clientele, and demonstrating deep industry knowledge to enable client executives to envision a new way to solve their business challenges related to talent.
- Contribute to the company's strategic goals through thought leadership, collaboration, and personal contributions.
- Attend industry conferences and lead pre- and post-conference sales and marketing efforts.
- Partner with the Marketing Department on joint sales and marketing initiatives such as email campaigns, media opportunities, and social media to increase our brand and name recognition.
- Work closely with the Communications team on RFI/RFP responses and proposals, including pricing models, sales material, and white papers.
- Provide ongoing client relationship management, participation in business reviews, and drive new expansion opportunities.
- Promote the company's brand through participation in business organizations, community activities, and customer relations.
- Maintain and submit timely Sales and Expense Reports in relation to various sales and customer contact activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, a minimum of five (5) years of consultative sales selling enterprise workforce solutions.
- Possess a solid understanding of the talent acquisition space, recruiting and staffing industry, and workforce solutions.
- Strong track record of success in closing complex sales and managing multiple prospective executive stakeholders in various stages of the sales cycle.
- Experience managing the sales cycle with cross-functional internal teams to structure creative, client-centric, differentiated solutions.
- Develop new business relationships with external partners and industry associations as a lead referral source.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, excellent written and verbal communication abilities, and must present a positive and professional image.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a serviceable vehicle suitable for business transportation.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, and Viaduct) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.