Current Job Openings
We are seeking a positive and proactive Benefits Specialist who enjoys interacting with internal staff employees and customers throughout Aleron. The role is a hybrid position with the opportunity to work both in-office as well as remotely.
What Aleron Inc. has to offer:
- Full benefits package that includes health insurance, health savings account, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, vision insurance, and 401K
- PTO plus 10 paid holidays and early leave the day before every paid holiday
- Pay: $58,500 - 62,000.00 annual salary
This position is responsible for providing outstanding customer service to our employees throughout Aleron. This role manages data and reporting in our HRIS and online benefit enrollment system. This person also acts as the primary point of contact for multiple HR and Benefits responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administers employee benefit programs to include but not limited to group medical, wellness programs, health savings accounts, dental, vision, dependent care flexible spending accounts, commuter, life, AD&D, and disability insurance.
- Provides consultation, guidance, and employee reporting to the internal Aleron team as well as customers, vendors and benefit carriers.
- Provides exceptional customer service to answer employee questions and resolves issues with benefits enrollment and administration.
- Supports the review, analysis, and reconciliation of benefits plan invoices and payments.
- Supports the Benefits Administrator in the processing of Disability, Family Medical Leave, and Paid Family Leave requests for employees as needed.
- Supports the Benefits Administrator in the management of 401k plan for employees.
- Supports administration of the 1095C reporting process.
- Collaborates with the HR Operations team to support internal compliance requirements such as training, compensation, engagement, and communications.
- Supports ongoing administration of employee data in SAP SuccessFactors.
- Assist in executing various HR and Benefits projects as needed.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 2+ years of HR and/or benefits experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft environment with strong excel skills.
- Ability to develop good working relationships with all levels of employees.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Ability to effectively enrollment process to all levels of Associates
- Professional and confidential in all interactions
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Must be able to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously, self-directed, and possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must be flexible, able to reprioritize and respond to changing demands
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience working in a Benefits or HR position which extends into a multi-state environment
- Experience working with insurance carriers and insurance brokers.
- Working knowledge of online benefits enrollment systems
Additional Information: Upon offer of employment, candidate will be subject to a background check and a drug screen. Additional industry skill testing may be needed prior to placement.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.