Current Job Openings
Aleron is offering an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Administrator at our corporate operations headquarters in Williamsville, NY. This position is a full-time direct hire with excellent benefits!
What Aleron has to offer:
- Benefits package that includes health insurance, health savings account, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, vision insurance, and 401K
- PTO and paid holidays
- Flexible, hybrid work options available
- Pay: $20.00/hr
As an Entry Level Payroll Administrator, you will play a crucial role in processing and maintaining accurate payroll records for our organization. Your attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to meet deadlines will contribute to our payroll operations' smooth and efficient functioning. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual looking to kick-start their career in payroll administration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in processing weekly contract employee payroll, ensuring accuracy in hours, deductions, overtime calculations, transmissions verification, check printing, and distribution/mailing.
- Input and maintain employee data in the payroll system, including new hires, terminations, and changes in employment status.
- Conduct research, analysis, and calculations for payroll data.
- Address payroll-related inquiries and discrepancies from employees and management promptly and professionally.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local payroll regulations and make necessary updates as required.
- Stay up-to-date with payroll regulations and best practices to ensure accurate and efficient payroll processing.
- Provide management with updates and future strategies on various payroll issues.
- Collaborate with other payroll employees to ensure accuracy and timeliness in the payroll and billing department.
- Adhere to all ISO policies and procedures.
- Submit periodic reports to management as required.
- Fulfill various administrative duties assigned by the Company.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of office experience.
- No prior payroll experience required; however, any experience in basic payroll administration or data entry is a plus.
- 1 year of experience in Microsoft Office, MS Word, and Excel.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- 1 year of payroll experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and analytical.
Benefits Include: Health insurance, HSA, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, paid time off, and vision insurance, 401(k).
Additional Information: The candidate will undergo a background check and drug screen upon employment offer. Additional industry skill testing may be required before placement. Aleron companies are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities, and accommodations are available upon request for applicants participating in the selection process.
* Seniority Level: Entry level
* Industry: Staffing and Recruiting, Human Resources
* Employment Type: Full-time
* Job Functions: Accounting/Auditing
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.