Current Job Openings
What is it like to work at Aleron?
We believe a company culture that inspires success, celebrates accomplishments, and fosters creativity is essential to the health of our own organization and the many organizations we serve.
At Aleron, we're supportive. We're principled. We're engaged. We're transparent. We're all in. By keeping these values at the heart of all we do, we foster a culture that leads to better work and better outcomes-for our clients, ourselves, and one another.
Aleron Group has been a leader in the staffing industry since 1957. Our companies, Acara Solutions, Broadleaf, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, and Viaduct, all, in their own way, specialize in ideating and creating total talent solutions, workforce management, IT services, and more. In addition to the strong, trusted partnerships we develop with our clients, we are committed to promoting social justice, community engagement, and economic empowerment in the communities we serve.
- Benefits package that includes health insurance, health savings account, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, vision insurance, and 401K
- PTO and paid holidays
- Flexible, hybrid work options available
- Pay: $18 - $20.00/hr
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers all incoming telephone calls and directs each call appropriately.
- Greets all visitors to the corporate office in a courteous manner, determines their needs, and directs them to the appropriate person.
- Sorts all incoming mail.
- Reviews courier service vendor packages, ensures that delivery is accurate, and notifies staff of any deliveries
- Serves as the point of contact for responding to unemployment claim information requests from our vendor support via the vendor's portal system.
- Reaches out to internal contacts for required separation information in order to respond timely to unemployment claim requests.
- Works with supervisors and internal staff to compile information needed to appeal claim determinations.
- Process all contract employee written verification requests for information.
- Process all contract employee requests for employment letters.
- Process all quarterly benefit audit requests.
- Provides additional assistance as per business needs.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- 1 year of experience answering phones in an office environment.
- 1 year of relevant work experience.
- 1 year of MS Office experience
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate's degree.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong, clear communication skills