Current Job Openings
The Benefits Coordinator position serves a crucial role in our organization supporting the day-to-day administration of the paid leave ordinances in United States, COBRA administration, national medical support orders, and with assisting with other benefits and leave projects.
What Aleron has to offer:
- Great Benefits Package that includes health insurance, HSA, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, vision insurance, and 401K
- PTO and paid Holidays
- Monday - Friday Hybrid Schedule
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration of statutory paid leave ordinances, vacation ordinances and balances.
- Responds to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollment, status changes and other general inquiries.
- Enrolls and terminates employees in benefit plans and processes status changes.
- Processes and administers medical support orders.
- Processes COBRA including initial and qualifying event letters, enrollments, payments, and billing.
- Assists with benefit invoice reconciliations and benefit plan audits.
- Responds to 401(k) inquiries from managers and employees relating to enrollments, plan and contribution changes. Manages the annual 401(k) catch-up contribution enrollment.
- Maintains confidential human resource information, follows all required data protection policies and procedures.
- Submits periodic reports to management and vendors as required.
- Participates in additional projects and duties to support the benefits and human resources department.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate degree or equivalent experience.
- Internship, administrative support or customer service experience.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel with aptitude for data analysis.
- Detail oriented with ability to accurately enter and audit data.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with focus on providing a high level of customer service to employees and managers.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Entry level knowledge of benefits and/or human resources.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.