Current Job Openings
Aleron Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Manager! An internal promotion has created an opportunity to work with a dynamic, dedicated HR team that is integral to the organization's ability to deliver for its clients throughout the U.S. and Canada.
The successful candidate will have experience leading and developing a team of HR professionals, a demonstrated ability to resolve complex employee relations issues, and manage HR operations, compliance, and data/reporting. As a key partner to recruitment and executive staff across the organization, the HR Manager will be committed to sustaining a great culture within the HR team and across the organization.
Aleron Group has been a national leader in the staffing and workforce solutions industry since 1957. In addition to the strong, trusted partnerships we develop with our clients, we are committed to promoting social justice, community engagement, and economic empowerment in the communities we serve.
What Aleron has to offer:
- Great Benefits Package that includes health insurance, HSA, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, vision insurance, and 401K
- Career development and training
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- PTO and paid Holidays
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads and develops a team of HR professionals that consistently demonstrate Aleron's values.
- Ensures positive employee experience throughout the entire employment lifecycle from onboarding through exit.
- Provides advice, coaching, and guidance on performance management and employee relations/corrective action (disciplinary) matters and coordinate with the legal department and management on suggested outcomes.
- Partners with management and internal legal team to conduct investigations in response to a range of employee relations concerns, including harassment, discrimination, retaliation, and other complex issues.
- Consults with and coaches managers on performance management best practices, including progressive performance management, performance improvement plans, exit strategies, and involuntary separations.
- In conjunction with legal counsel, creates and updates HR policies and procedures that pertain to employee relations issues and escalations, DEIB initiatives, and overall company processes and procedures.
- Manages HR operations and compliance.
- Oversees Company onboarding processes.
- Partners with outside vendors that support our onboarding and compliance processes
- Ensures compliance in areas such as I9, background checks, OSHA reporting, EEO, and Affirmative Action reporting.
- Manages staff responsible for HR data and analytics reporting leveraging SAP SuccessFactors and other internal systems.
- Consistently demonstrates Aleron's values and a commitment to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where employees are inspired to perform their best work.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of HR experience
- 2+ years of experience leading and managing a HR team
- Demonstrated experience with managing and resolving complex employee relations issues – preferably in a multi-state environment
- Experience in data reporting and analytics
- Strong business acumen and ability to consult, coach, and influence business leaders at a managerial level around complex HR decisions.
- Ability to establish strong relationships at all levels and across functions within the organization
- Exceptional organizational skills to facilitate working across multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced Excel, familiarity with advanced spreadsheets and formulas
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines
- Demonstrable experience working in a highly sensitive environment regarding confidential employee and company information.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Working knowledge of current state and federal employment laws
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience working in a multi-state employment environment
Benefits Include: Health insurance, HSA, dental insurance; disability insurance; life Insurance; paid time off; and vision insurance, 401(k).
Additional Information: Upon offer of employment, candidate will be subject to a background check and a drug screen. Additional industry skill testing may be needed prior to placement.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.